Wednesday 8 April 2015

Two words

Menstrual cup. Tried it a year ago based on recommendations from two dear friends and I never looked back. The Femme Cup was a perfect match but everyone is different and it's not surprising that some women don't find the right fit on the first go. It takes some getting used to but as someone with a heavy flow, I can attest to its comfort, cleanliness, and utter convenience. I have never slept better whilst on my period. The menstrual cup also enabled me to get through 20 mile training runs without a hitch and it will do so again on the big day this Sunday in Brighton. I can feel it coming; particularly strong sign was on my evening run home, all I could think about was hummus. The 3 mile runs home will be perfect to keep the legs loose this week. Female runners, two words. Menstrual cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment